Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Exam...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Another paper for tomorrow... Sigh... When would I be able to get rid of all these papers... I wasn't really interested in the paper at first... But when I start browsing through the notes this morning ~ 12.00 a.m. I found that the subject was not that hard... And has slowly fall interest to it and was revising until 5.00 something and had a short sleep before I had to wake up again... Wake up at 9.00... Just a short 4 hours sleep... But it's still worth it... And now, I had decided to revise again tonight... Should be ok... Not sleeping for a night won't die de la... Haha... I now realize that college life is fun... And that's what I had always assume before I come to MMU... Strive for the best... My parents would be happy I guess when they read this blog... Hope that they would... And for now, bye bye...

No comments: