Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HEADACHE ...

... OMG !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

This is a very serious matter .... I just get the news from one of my course mate that he will be leaving MMU ...

My eyes don't even blink when I heared about it ... I was standing there in awkward silence ... That should be normal I guess ... He was my course mate , also my group mate ... The presentation will start in 2 weeks time ... And all the thing was not done ... All were half way work ... And he was telling me that he will leave the group and can't help us anymore ... Me as the group leader can't do nor say anything but to wish him luck ... But in my mind , I was thinking ... 'What the fuck , you want to leave at this time ?!? When you haven't even done your part in the group ?!? ' I'm speechless ... I can only try my best to do his part ... And to present his part ... That's lots of work for me ... Since earlier on , I have to do the Introduction and another Sub part for the assignment and presentation ... For now , I have to do 2 Sub part ... Aren't that insane ...I haven't even finish my own part ... I wonder if I could finish all the work on time ... Research and those copy paste is way more than enough ... What can I say ... What can I say ...

No comments: