Sunday, August 17, 2008

HELP ... I was DEPRESSED ...

Everything comes so sudden ... I was notified by my friend about something earlier ... He need my help ... But could I help him ?!? I was facing scarcity right now ... I know that I do owe him once ... But I really can't afford helping out right now ... What should I really do ??? I was really depressed by this matter and I'm fainting ... My head is going to explode ... Can anyone tell me what to do ??? This thing was bothering me ... I feel like dying ... Sorry if I can't help out ...


What I've Done
By : Linkin Park
In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no Alibi
‘Cause I’ve Drawn Regret
For the Truth Of a Thousand Lies
[Pre-Chorus]
So let Mercy Come
And Wash Away
What I’ve Done
[Chorus]
I’ve Faced myself
To Cross out what I’ve Become
Erase Myself
And let Go of What I’ve done
Put to rest
What you Thought of Me
Well I Cleaned this Slate
With the Hands of Uncertainty
[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus]
For What I’ve Done
I’ll start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I’m Forgiving What I’ve Done!!!
[Chorus]
What I’ve Done
Forgiving What I’ve Done

No comments: