Sunday, October 12, 2008

STILL AWAKE ...

Sunday ~ 06.17 a.m. ...

I'm still awake and was here writing this blog ... Should I say typing this blog ?!? ... Whatever ... What is this ?!? Some kind of insomia ?!? Do I need to consume sleeping pills ?!? I seriously don't know ... One of my friend said ... Something was bothering me ... Yes ... That's true ... But would it makes me 'unsleepable' ?!? I seriously don't know ... Anyway ... Thanks to one of my friend ... Considered best friend ... For accompanying me till this late ... Was now sleeping I guess ... I will appreciate what you have done for me ... I truly appreciate it ... Don't worry about me ... I guess that I would overcome this problem in another months or weeks ... Just let me walk this road alone ... Your plan of inviting me to play those boring game was just to make me sleepy ... But sorry to say ... It didn't work on me ... Anyway ... I'm here sincerely saying "Thank You" ... That's all I can write for now ... Gotta try to sleep for awhile ... Or else ... Seriously don't know what I can do before the sun appear ...

No comments: