Saturday, October 11, 2008

YET ANOTHER BORING DAY ...

16.36 P.M. ~ 11 October 2008 ...

Today was just as same as all the previous days ... Woke up around 11.30 a.m. ... Sitting on the bed aimlessly for 20 minutes ... Clean up ... Send all my clothes to the laundry ... I'm kinda lazy to wash my clothes nowadays ... Had my breakfast (a.k.a) lunch ... Had some shopping at U Center ... Went back to the laundry to collect my clothes ... Went up right to my apartment ... Hang all the clothes ... Had a DotA game ... And sit in front of my laptop doing nothing ... For like 2 hours ... And was now here writing this blog ... Haiz ... What has really happen to me ... All these days was like too normal and too meaningless ... Was it because I still couldn't overcome all the things that has recently happened ?!? I seriously don't know ... I'm kinda sad anyway ... Was tired as well ... Don't hope to think of anything ... Just fed up with my surrounding and my present life ...

No comments: