Monday, November 10, 2008

2ND SEMESTER ...

Bidding farewell to the 3 weeks semester break ... TT

Second semester officially starts today ... Basically consist of 3 subjects ...
  • Principles of Marketing
  • Macroeconomics
  • Business Communication
Wanted to add in Moral Studies ... But the timetable clash with other subject ... So, perhaps have to wait until next semester ... Furthermore, the duration of this semester is only 8 weeks ... Can't spare times for extra subject I guess ...

Check through all the subjects and found out that all 3 lecturers of mine for this semester is all Indian lady ... *faint* ... Imagine, their accent really blend with English where I found it hard to understand them sometimes ... Pray that I don't have to switch to another group for I don't understand them ... Haha ...

So, 2nd semester brings new life ... *I guess & I hope* ... Have to work harder ... I'm promising myself to achieve 1st class in this semester ... *higher hope = greater failure* ... Lolx ...

No comments: