Thursday, November 20, 2008

DIZZY ...

Damn ... Wasn't well since yesterday ...

Wake up in the morning ... Headache, dizzy ... Feel so weak, the feeling is so numb yet so dull ... No mood to attend lecture after this ... To the clinic I guess ... Get some medicine ... Gosh, the payment is quiet expensive ... The insurance card only look nice but useless ... Every time go there, at least RM 30 flies ... Nah, it's ok ... As long as I recover after the treatment or whatever they call that ...

Yet, I guess there is a misunderstood between me and my roommate ... Saddest thing that can happen ... I guess it's about his laptop ... It appear that all the data is automatically deleted from the HDD ... And I'm very sure he is thinking that I'm doing it ... Or else, he wouldn't bring his laptop to class ... Damn ... Was I that unfortunate that these type of misunderstood can happen on me ?!? Gosh, I have got no idea ... What else can I do ?!? Should I explain myself ?!? But how ?!? I really don't know ... No one knows ... I'm too tired to take care of such thing ... Just let it be ...

No comments: