Thursday, November 13, 2008

FIRST WEEK OF 2ND SEM ...

Hmm ... Let's call it a week ...

2nd semester is not that easy, I can say ... The life ... Way more hectic than 1st semester ... The timetable is so compact ... I can't breath ... Assignment by assignment rushing towards me ... And all must be hand over in 2 weeks time ... Not an easy task ... Why did they choose to place all these subjects together in such a short period of time ?!? I seriously don't understand ...

Moving forward to my own life ... My, can I say that I'm staying in hell ?!? I'm wondering ... When would I found paradise in this college life ?!? I never know ... And I eagerly need an answer ... The conflict between everyone is not yet settled ... It has been brought up from the very first semester ... I'm wondering once again ... When would they end up all the conflict ?!? Don't they realize that people living around them feels the pressure ?!? Please, guys ... End it ...

No comments: