Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TIRED YET JOYFUL ...

We had class from 8~10 in the morning ...

So, me and few more course mate decide to go hang out in Jusco ... We first went to McD to have our breakfast ... Wow ... McD for breakfast ... Wonderful ... We were their very first customer for the day ... I ordered Spicy Chicken McDeluxe ... My favourite ... We eat, chat and laugh ... And I can tell ... One of my friend really enjoy chilli sauce ... He took 7 saucer of chilli sauce and guess what ... All 'licin' ... He is mad I guess ... Everyone does ... After McD, we plan to visit the game arcade (what else a bunch of guys can do in a shopping mall) ... Spend most of our money on Daytona, InitialD and few other games la ...

Then, we went into the shopping mall to grab some stuff ... I bought nothing but a birthday card ... Then, one of us need to 'teman GF' and we send him back to the campus ... Leaving him alone, we get the engine started and move to Mahkota Parade ... Hehe ... Seems like we got lots of time ... The time is already 1.30 p.m. while we have another class at 3.00 p.m. Ermm, what's next ?!? Reach Mahkota... Walk, and walk, and walk ... At last, to the game arcade again ... I never really enjoy Daytona actually, but it was fun today when all of us were so excited that each cars that we control bang toward the others and some clash and 'terbalik' and stuff like that ...

2.45 p.m. ... Gosh, 15 minutes more before the class starts ... We leave, and drift ... We never drift I guess, just speed like hell ... Reach campus round 3.15 p.m. ... Although it is only an hour class, we still tend to attend it ... Ahem, 'rajinlah konon' ... Before we had a chance of doing so, a message came from a friend that is already in the class ... This is how the message sounds "the lecturer is mad at those late comers, don't come" ... Well, Mdm Kavitha is actually a very open minded woman ... In the sense that harsh words will always comes from her mouth ... A chill through my spine when I imagine myself getting those words from her when I enter her class ... At last, we never go and proceed to an empty room to wait for another class to start ... And what happens to our attendance for that class ?!? We ask someone else to sign for us ... =.=" ... And most of us actually fall asleep in the next class ... It's slightly tiring but it's all worth it ... But our money ... All flies away ... T_T ...

No comments: