Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LAST MINUTE WORK ... [AGAIN] ...

Haiz ... Preparing assignment once again ...

Want die dy ... Assignment must be submitted on Thursday ... But having exam on Friday ... So, intend to finish up the work so that it could be submitted in the morning ... We had never done a single thing on it from the 3 weeks this task was given to us ...

I guess we tend to be lazy this semester ... Not like last semester ... Or was it because we had not enough time, since its a very short semester that consist of only 2 months/8 weeks ... Somehow, I think it's because we are lazy ... Coz' other groups has already submitted the assignment ... Haha ... Really hope this semester end fast ... Can't wait to know the reply from MMU admin ... Will my application of 1 month leave be approved ?!? I seriously don't know ... But I hope it will, be approved ...

I can't wait to leave this place ... After all the problem that has occurs ... Nah ... Think no more of all these right now ... Concentrate on the assignment Kit Sing ... But I'm very tired right now ... What to do ... Non-stop work from 12 till now ... Don't even know if I/we could survive in the boring lectures after this ... =.="

No comments: