Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Receive a letter from a friend today ...

Yeah, I'm still in Malacca and the letter is sent directly to where I stay in Malacca ... The sender ?!? Ermm, I'm not sure if she want me to reveal her identity ... Just a girl that send me [AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH] via Msn when I'm down ... Haha, this is how part of the letter sound ...
We've barely kept in touch since we've last met. Yet again, I contributed in this matter as I was struggling for the CF. Kit Sing, I don't hope to see our friendship growing distant like every other people. So let's both try to keep in touch as much as we can despite our busy schedule
That's part of it ... Not gonna put in everything coz it's long and private ... So, you got my word lady ... That's how I call her when we are still in High School ... I've heard that you started your new semester recently ... Good luck to you then ... I will try my best to keep in touch with you ... We will meet again ... ^^

No comments: