Sunday, March 1, 2009

I have one meal a day. If I wake up early enough, I have two. It seems that my food for the day depends upon the schedule I follow. Not one which I made for myself obviously, but one which people around created for me.
It means I sleep at night, and wake up in the morning. It also means I do something productive during the day so that during my conversations with people I have something to talk about.
There were times when I stayed up through the night and slept during the day. During these hours awake I found much self-release beneath the dark expanse of the night. And during the day when I slept, my daydreams met my nightdreams and they married. Their union became my imagination.
So I said to myself, “This is what I want. Freedom for my actions to roam in the mysteries of the night, and for my dreams to spin magic into my mundane everyday. I will live life like an adventurer and feel emotions in my body like a dancer”.
But that same day I died. When I set myself free, every single part of my being stretch out and merge with my universe. I felt the passion of every star burning in the night, I felt the pain of every single infant on earth crying, every single pup every single cub. My thoughts reached heaven, and body felt the earth.

No comments: