Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sometimes, I wish I could warp back in time, to see from an observer's eyes what had actually taken place that made me who I am today, and if I could, to make right whatever that had gone wrong. As with some of us, no doubt there are things about me that I wish did not happen during the past.


The past does influence the future, but still, its good to know that the future does not entirely depend on the past but more so on the present.


I guess a person's past should not define who the person is, rather the choices that person makes in the present. Thinking years back, who knows what can happen in the future if I chose A instead of B, or if I did this instead of what I did then. Things can be very uncertain for those who live in the present, who do not know the future, and who only depend on their past for guidance.

...Choices...


Whatever I can do now to make things right, I choose by God's strength to do it. We know with God nothing is impossible, and it is this hope in Him that I choose to place my faith and trust. It is because of who He is, and how He is immensely mindful of me, with thoughts about me as numerous as the sand that I choose to surrender my future into His hands.


I am not perfect, and it has not been easy, but time and time again I must remind myself to make the right choices.

No comments: