Thursday, July 23, 2009

alot of things to think about recently.
I dont even know where to begin.

the assignments are stressing me out.
I've been doing assignment back and forth two whole night.

its driving me up the wall actually.

cant stop thinking about the assignments due.
plus a entrepreneur presentation to come.

at the same time I'm waiting for an email (with hopes of good news of course).
and its been a month now and still no sign.

of course. my hopes are still stronger than ever...

I KNOW I'LL GET THE MAIL SOON. (optimism rocks sometimes)

the fact that the holidays is still weeks away.

and I cant believe a year flew past me just like that.
wow. college IS so much better than school. (not)

I just want to get over with this semester.

and get few weeks of holiday. (full stop)

I need some word of comfort.

No comments: