Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dry leaves,
________in my hand,
_____and under my feet.

___________________The air, is
______________________________dense with gloom,
______________and with sorrow.

I feel the wind,
___________________the leaves arise,
________________________________________covering the skies.

______________Blinded am I,
by the leaves,
_________________________and the darkened skies.

________________________________________My heart is empty,
________I see nothing before me,
______________________only dry leaves, brought by the wind,
passing me by......

__As I walk, on the path
__________________made of dry leaves,
________________________________ I looked into my life.

________________My heart was heavy,
_______________________________________my soul.........
burdened....

_________________________________________but they shall be
light......

__I surrender all,
__________those dry leaves, that I grasp tighty in my hand,
_________________________________________I let them go......

and so, they followed the wind, to somewhere I know my heart shall live,
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also"

No comments: