Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm surprised by how much I miss them.

Those busy people, tapping away incessantly, churning out quality news articles. I miss them, as it turns out, quite a lot.

In the short close encounter of a day, maybe two, I feel like I had gotten to know some of them. The good chats, the learning, the persons - accummulating into a pool somewhere deep inside me, resonating to...

Goodbyes never do well...never do justice to the real things forged. At times, it's so much easier not to say it. As if admitting that things HAVE ended, save for the last few hasty seconds of handshakes and cries of 'goodluck'.

I wonder what has become of me.

KitSing, KitSing...sometimes you think too much...and sometimes when you should, you just don't do what you think you should.

No comments: