Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am NOT Dead

but for some weird reason it took me a long time to update. no?

I am just updating for the sake of updating. I have been busy with a lot of things (and nothing) at the same time, what do I mean?

Its not like I am sitting at home just starring at ceilings, its just that I am occupied with things not interesting enough to blog about

things like, sleeping all day, eating all day, sleeping another day... that sort of stuff (things that I find super interesting but it'll bore the shit out of you)




though there's so much to think about recently, and I am fighting to keep everything organized (mentally).

feels like I wake up to a brain clog every morning and its not getting any easier every day.

Then there are times when I feel I am not putting enough effort doing what I should be doing. I always feel that I am rushing a little bit too much that I should slow down, but every time I slow down, it feels like I am just finding a reason to slack.

while everyone is busy thinking about Sem 6, I am already worried about my Internship in the coming semester [maybe not]. Its not as easy as it sounds, especially when you're taking so much risk all at one go.

I do not even understand education system fully yet, how to even start my Internship in the coming semester? what IS understand anyway?!



I was taking one thing at a time, knowing that it is absolutely impossible to do that. Things just keeps overlapping, and there is never a time when I can only be doing one thing at a time, because they are all co-related to one another.

or, you can't do one without doing the other




though I'm not making much sense now, I am not very detailed at the moment.

I hate to jinx things so I like to keep things like these to myself first until I get things sorted out.

until then, I hope it will be an interesting experience, and hopefully it'll be a smooth one as well



big risk big returns right? i hope so

1 comment:

Garlish Lee said...

Write a list of things to do. Highlight the most important/ close deadline. Get up early in the morning, take a five minute breather. Don't do anything but just breathe. Tell yourself, you will do all you can within the next 16 hours, and then that's sleep for me. Don't over work yourself. We're all workaholics and perfectionist, but hey, there's always another sunrise to do more! =) Miss ya