Saturday, October 25, 2008

THAT WAS KINDA LATE ...

Haha ... I went 'yam cha' with M last night ... Went back round 10.30 p.m.

She actually ask me to call her ... And it seems that it was very urgent and important ... She went to meet someone ... So, ask me to accompany ... Since the place is near to my house ... So, okay ... I went with her ... Met a girl and a guy ... Lucky enough, it was just a normal 'yam cha' ... Because, in my mind ... It might be like a gangster meeting or something ... Silly me ... Everything was fine ... So went home ... Have my bath ...

Went out again right after that ... To a friend house ... We actually planned to play Counter Strike ... But, some of them tend to 'fly kite' or something ... So, Counter Strike was canceled ... Went out for another 'yam cha' session with my friend ... Till, like 3.15 a.m ... I'm lucky that I told my parents that I'm out ... Or else ... Can't imagine what would happen ... Bet that was the latest 'yam cha' so far ... I mean after going to Malacca ... So, thanks to the friend of mine ...

Receive a message from M when I was driving home ... She can't sleep ... Because she was scared of sleeping alone ... Silly her ... I guess its time for her to learn how to sleep on her own ... I don't mind chatting with her when she can't sleep ... But it can't be like that forever ... I mean ... How if there were really no one there to sleep with her ... She still have to sleep right ?!? So, M grow up ... Learn okay ?!? Promise me that you will ...

No comments: