Saturday, October 25, 2008

WOW ... THAT WAS SO NICE OF HER ...

Never notice that M wrote something about me in her blog ...

This is what she wrote :-

Kit Sing was upset last night, so brother, if this would cheer you up, I'm glad to be of service. :D

L -- Lame on MSN ( it's the truth, you asked for it)

I -- I think Charmaine's a very nice girl. (yes, I know that's what you always wanted to say)

M -- Melancholic mood most of the time. ( come on, put on that pinky cheeks I have)


K -- Kesejahteraan sahabat-sahabatnya is his main priority.

I --

T -- Tranquility (forever calm lah you)


S -- Singing partner

I -- Infatuated by his favourite phones. (You change more phones than I change bfs.)

N -- Never said NO to me so far

G -- Get back every weekend, will you??!!!


Haha ... M, that was so true ... Thanks for being honest ... And thanks for taking care of my feeling ... I was wondering what has really happen to that "I" ?!? No idea on what to write for that ?!? Yeah, change phone more than You change BF ... I like phones ma ... That's me ... And yeah ... I will try to come back every week ... But you must go to T1 and fetch me de wo ... Haha ... Nola, just joking ... Anyway, thanks for the blog ... I really like it ... ^.^

No comments: