Saturday, November 29, 2008

AROUND MALACCA ...

Went out to Malacca town this evening ...

Hunting for Satay Celup ... Never eat in Malacca before ... And some keep saying that I should try Satay Celup since I'm in Malacca ... So, there I went ... Had quiet a number of it ... 3 person RM 46 (including drinks) ... Quiet cheap I can say ... We never go to the famous Capitol but another restaurant that Malaccan will alway visit ... (much more cheaper) ^^ ... Then, round that area for few times ... (Hunting for carpark) ... Get a place to keep the car and to Jonker Walk we go ... Walk and walk and walk ... Never buy anything ... T_T ... Wasted ... Then wanted to have sweet soup in one of the shop ... But, guess what ?!? Full and a number of people is still waiting outside ... (Just because Ho Chack recommend them) ... Publicity and advertising is really useful huh ?!? But, we who wanted to go and try the food ... T_T ...

So, to another shop and had a bowl of Manggo flavoured ice blend ... Something like ABC ... The taste ... Quiet okay ... I give them 70% ... Leave Jonker Walk and to Eye On Malaysia we go ... Reach there ... Yet, cannot ride the Ferris Wheel ... Too many people waiting for their turn ... No point but to leave ... T_T ... Next time must ride ... Upon leaving Eye On Malaysia, we proceed to the jetty a.k.a seaside ... Spotted few charming gals there ... Hehe ... Don't think too much ... Walk along the buildings there to see what they have and found nothing ... I mean, nothing that is very suitable for teenage like me ... But the karaoke is quiet ok ... Can go there next time ... The place, not too big ... Nothing much to write actually ... Coz I don't know what to write ... Just to satisfy some reader request ... So, the person who request me to update ... Satisfy ?!?

Ferris Wheel in Eye On M'sia ...
I will ride you next time ...

No comments: