Monday, December 1, 2008

GIVE IT A TRY ...

Yup ... Vern Yau is right ...

I'm applying one month break from MMU and hope it would be approved ... I will be staying in Singapore for that period of time ... Since most were telling that I should try the life in Singapore before deciding to study there or not ... So, okay ... Here I am ... If the application is approved, I will be leaving Malacca on 29th December during the 2nd semester final examination ...

Nanyang Technologies University, be prepared ... I'm one step closer to you ... And Malacca, it's still early to bid farewell to you ... But, be prepared as well ... Yeah, if the application approved and I'm coming back to MMU after that ... I'm one semester late from the others ... Risky huh ?!? It's worth giving a try ... I guess ...

No comments: