Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I NEED MY OWN SPACE ...

I'm death this time ...

Bizz Comm presentation is just another 15 hours to go ... I can't memorize a single thing ... What can I do ?!? I have promised Mdm Kavitha that I will give her my best shot for tomorrow since she was really fed up with those who has presented today ...

I'm a total death man for now ... I really don't want to let her down ... Since she really put high hopes on some of us ... I've let her down once ... And really, I don't wish that this time would be the same ... What I really need for now, is a space where I can have full freedom ... Full access to the whole space ... A place where I wouldn't feel stressed ... How to find such place in Malacca ?!? I really want to know ... And I really wish to be there right now ...

Althought I'm very sleepy right now ... I just don't have the mood to lay down and really have a good sleep ... What if I really can't present tomorrow ?!? Will I be force to drop the subject ?!? Since that is what she said to the other groups ... I really don't know ... But I really don't hope to drop ... I'm confident that I can strive in this subject ...

Btw ... 27 minutes ago was Sam's birthday ... And I just notice that I never wish him ... I've seen him for the whole day and has celebrated his birthday but I never wish him at all ... Funny right ?!? Yeah ... So, Sam ... Wish you happy birthday and best of luck for the presentation ... Also best of luck for your future ... May your birthday bring good luck to the whole group as well ... Gerard just told me that he wouldn't be able to present tomorrow ... That wasn't a good news ... My only hope is Yu Da ... Even I might not be able to make a great show for tomorrow ... I'm praying hard ... Make everything a perfect one for tomorrow ... And I still need the space of freedom ...

No comments: