Wednesday, December 3, 2008

STRANGER ...

Life is like a stage act ...

A new character has just been added into my life, my stage act ... Playing a not so important role in my life ... But will appear almost everyday in my life ... Who is this person ?!? Look so familiar yet so far ... Name ?!? I once know the name ... But guess it's been deleted from my memory ...

Let's call him STRANGER ... Maybe forever a stranger in this stage act ... No one will clearly know what happen ... But am I having memory lost or what ?!? STRANGER seem no stranger to me before ... But now ... A stranger that I barely know the name ... Or was STRANGER the one who have a memory lost ... Arghh ... I don't know ... This thing is so complicated ... How I really wish that this stranger varnish in my life ... Or know this STRANGER once again ...

No comments: