Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SICK DY ... T_T

I'm falling sick ...

Don't really know what happen to me ... I'm feeling very sick and weak for few days dy ... Consulted a doctor ... His conclusion is, I'm lack of vitamin(s) ... What the ... ME ?!? LACK OF VITAMIN(S) ?!? He must be kidding ... I can say that he is so unprofessional ... What he gave me is just some Vitamin B and Multi Vitamin ... RM20 gone just for those vitamin(s) ...

I'm still very weak after consuming those vitamin(s) that he prescribe ... Useless I guess ... I want a better doctor ... I want to have leave ... I want to skip class ... I'm too exhausted ... I want to have a whole week of rest ... But I can't have all that ... I have assignment to submit on next Tuesday ... T_T ... I can't even go back to my hometown ... I'm sick and I still have to work ... What kind of life is this ?!? Not fair ... Pity my teammate also la ... They also want to go back this week ... But they can't as well ... And I should say sorry to Sam ... I guess that you have to celebrate your birthday in Malacca this year ... Nobody wants it ... Blame the schedule ... Gerard and Yu Da ... I'm jealous of you guys ... Stay in Malacca ... Can see you family member everyday ... I want to go home ... I miss my family member ... And I'm very sick now ... Can I skip tomorrow class ?!? I don't think so ... Hope to get well soon ...

No comments: