Monday, January 5, 2009

Yeah, lame ...

I was reading through all the previous post that I has upload on Blogger and also Xanga ... It's actually kinda funny when I read back what I have wrote in these blogs, with all the feedback from other ... I did laugh ... Laughing at my own self ... On my stupidity in handling all the problems that has previously happen ... Somehow, by flashing back ... Everything that has been so sad actually becomes a joke for me ... I don't really know why ... I just found it funny ...

Somehow, all those was the past ... It might be sweet and bitter memories to be reminisce ... Look at the present and also the future ... Way challenging path is waiting ahead ... I can only prepare myself to handle it ... The path must be taken ... It just depends on how we really take it ... As for me ... I want a better me this year ... And, I will be a tougher me ...

No comments: