Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I feel creepy(so much hatred) & guilty(for being part of the group) after reading one of my course mate's blog... Can't really mention his name here... I never noticed that he will actually feel neglected since he usually don't participate in any of our activities... I never notice that he will have the thinking that he is useless in our group... The feeling of unneeded in our group... Indeed, bro... It's not that you are not needed... It's just that the time is not right for you to shine yet... Every living things on Earth has it's own capability... But it happens by chance... Your chance is not here yet... And I do apologize on everyone's behalf if we did drag you into the political issue of our group... You can always voice out and we are ready to listen... And honestly, we (at least me) are not looking down on you... It's not that you are nobody... You are somebody, just like us...

No comments: