Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am officially 19 years old.... yay? I guess its a good-bad thing.

well I'll just yay for the sake of it. YAY!

I had SOOOOO much fun today. All I remembered was laughing alot, sweating alot... and laughing some more.

I LOVE IT.

I want to say a few words before I go off to bed.

Thanks SO much to everyone who wished me, be it SMS, MSN, Phone Call, Facebook, Email or whatever, it was really nice of you guys to even bother.

all I wanted was hugs for my birthday, and I got more than what I asked for actually. WAY more...

I felt i was read like an open book, I got everything that I could possibly want. Its as if i told them exactly what I wanted for my birthday.


So what I learned after 19 years of living?


I learned so much.
now, how do i put it down in words?

No comments: